I’m using this transition phase to discover how else I can best use my talents. Today’s activity…inventory my skills and interests. Here are some of the tasks I worked on (with gratitude to my job coach):
- Listed out past careers and jobs that piqued my interest (revealed some patterns and dug up jobs that I’d forgotten about)
- Described what I would do after I won the lottery (showed me my priorities)
- Wrote out some of my goals and dreams
- Listed my strongest skills and how I’ve used them
- Explored and prioritized my values
What a great way to uncover some fresh tools for any transition!
Oh – my favorite task? Describing what I would do after I won the lottery. What would you do after you won the lottery?