The day’s reading in The Wealthy Spirit (Chellie Campbell) inspired me to stay in action. Chellie wrote about goal-setting and goal-getting. Goal-getting is “taking action to get the goal you set” (Day 12).
I had several goals on my “to do” list today. Miraculously, I’ve accomplished several of them. Writing down the goals is one thing and there is sometimes a disconnect between the writing and the doing. So how did I accomplish the goals today?
- Wrote an action item list
- Used the inspiration to jump start my actions
- Reviewed the list – pick an easy action to start
- Check off each item (how fun!)
- Treat myself after I accomplished several items (I’m meeting a friend this afternoon for a walk)
By golly, even writing a list can help lead to growth!